I’m crunched for time, so lets jump right in.
- It is a difficult thing to claim. Like saying “I am an artist” or “I am a musician” . I feel like without significant accolades or some sort of certification, that I am an impostor.
- If I am not writing, I feel like I should be writing. And when I am writing, I feel like I need to do a million other things.
- I honestly think that I can make a living from writing. I know the chances of this are the same for artists and musicians.
- I like writing fiction more than writing about my life, but people enjoy reading about my adventures than fake ones. Its kind of exhausting. I could probably be far more honest writing fiction, than I can admit otherwise.
- I could not and would not continue this venture without support from readers, fellow writers, and my husband.
- I love to know when people read my stuff. Feedback is easily the best validation. Even if it’s a single emoji. All writers want people to read their stuff.
Well, that’s it for today. I am making great progress on my book. So far I have seven chapters posted (about 21,000 words.) Over half way done editing what exists before I can begin adding new content. Hoping to have the entire first draft finished by November and off to an editor. It is such a huge relief to actually be working on it versus just talking about it. Anyway, have a great weekend everyone!