AWARD: The Miranda Sings Award
Thank you, Angie @ Angie Dokos nominating me for this award.
Let’s begin our confidence boosting post.
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
7 Things I Love About Myself
- I have a talent for many things.
- I have a strong moral code that is consistent with my actions. Integrity being one of the most important.
- I have curves in all the right places.
- I thrive when I am able to work independently but I love bringing that work back to a team as a collaborative effort.
- I am a genuinely happy person. If I am having a bad day, I try my hardest to “fix” it.
- I wrote a book. Though there is still work to be done, I think that’s a pretty big deal.
- I am a very good judge of character.
- Stevi (of course)
- Liz my dear
- Liberty my peer and friend
- Aleta for your consistent positive vibes
- Didi, thanks for the love
- Kiwinadian, fellow mom blogger
- Marcus, my old friend
Be nice to yourself today. 🙂